Whether you take part in an event or fundraise, volunteer or sign up to campaign, you’re helping us fight to end poverty & exclusion for Big Issue Vendors. Your amazing support helps us reach thousands of vulnerable people.
Events & Challenges
Do your own fundraising
Raise funds online
Leave a gift in your Will
Volunteer with us
Volunteering is a great way to develop your skills, meet new people and work as part of an enthusiastic team.
Our Supporter Promise
In recent years we’ve been able to deliver real change on a bigger scale, but only because of the generosity of our supporters. Without you we simply wouldn’t be able to help Big Issue vendors across the UK. Your trust is vital to us and why we’re committed to being fully transparent and accountable to you.
Our Supporter Promise below clearly outlines our guarantee to you when you choose to support The Big Issue Foundation.
- We will always respect your privacy. We will only communicate with you in the way you ask us to. You can change your mind at any time.
- We will always protect your data. Your data is safe with us. We will never sell your details or swap them with any other organisation; and we will always collect and use your data in accordance with Data Protection laws.
- We will always be transparent and honest with you. If we face challenges or make a mistake we will let you know; we are always learning.
- We are accountable and responsible. We abide by the rules of the Fundraising Regulator and are honest, respectful and accountable to our supporters and beneficiaries.
- We will share stories of how your support is helping to create hope and transform lives for the better.
- We are dedicated to supporter care. We always love to hear from you and appreciated all comments and feedback. You help shape our work.